All Surface skis & Joystick Poles are warrantied for one year from the date of purchase against manufacturer defects. The warranty applies only to Surface & Joystick products purchased from Authorized Surface Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. Skis, Ski Poles, & goggles purchased from 3rd Party sites (Amazon, Ebay, etc.) and Skis, Ski poles and goggles purchased 2nd hand are not covered under our warranty policy. Alteration of Surface &/or Joystick products will void warranty.
The warranty applies only to Surface & Joystick products purchased from authorized dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. Original receipt must accompany warranty skis, ski poles &/or goggles as a proof of purchase and validation of term of use.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
• Skis mounted more than once. Only one set of drilled screw holes is allowable. More than one recognizable mount and/or filling holes and re-mounting the ski voids this Warranty.
• Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
• Impact damage caused by rocks, stumps, dumpsters, parking lots, rails or any other contact with a surface different than snow.
• Scratches, chips and indentations in top sheets or base.
• Damage caused by ski to ski contact
• Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings, including bindings pulling out of the ski. If your mount is done improperly or the wrong size bit is used to drill the holes – both the width and depth of the mounting holes – then the warranty is void.
• Damage caused by binding pull-out
• Graphic fading or discoloring, if due to misuse or neglect.
• Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
• Normal wear and tear.
• Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
• Damage caused by use of solvents and adhesives.
• Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
• Broken, damaged, or snapped skis/poles caused by uncontrolled impact and/or crash.
All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product that is not specifically authorized in writing by Surface or Joystick
Repaired or replaced products are covered for the remainder of the original warranty only.
All warranty claims must be accompanied by the original purchase receipt from an Surface/Joystick dealer. Invoice or charge receipt must clearly identify the dealer. HAND WRITTEN RECEIPTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ROCK DAMAGE AND ANY OTHER IMPACT RELATED DAMAGE INCLUDING DAMAGE CAUSED BY RAILS AND OTHER URBAN FEATURES IS NOT COVERED UNDER THIS WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE WRITTEN WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.